No Ps allowed


Went for a reunion of friends from a trip to the US from 10 (yes, count 'em, 10) years ago. After I parked, Daniel saw this sign.

Daniel's interpretation: "No Ps allowed".

Security guard's interpretation: "*lease sir, *erha*s you didn't see the no *arking sign." *robably.

It was really great to see everyone again, especially since I had, most regrettably, completely lost contact with most of us apart from K (the magic of facebook to the rescue). Most of us look pretty much the same, except G and I apparently have shorter hair :) Let's see how long we can remain so well maintained!

Off to NY and then Boca Raton in Florida for the FIA on Monday. Will check in again then...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a pie chart

Bullying? Stand up!

Family AND Team