Enthusiasm


I thought I had something important to learn from my daughter yesterday. She came up to me on Saturday afternoon and asked me what day it was, and I explained that it was Saturday and that the next day would be Sunday. She enthusiastically went "YES!!" and scooted off.

I wonder what was going on and asked her, and she explained that she was eager to go to Sunday school. So she went ahead to prepare her clothes, digging out her GKidz club T-shirt in particular (that's the name of the Sunday school class), and also reminding me that she wanted to get to church early.


The enthusiasm didn't die out the next day. She told me to drive faster so she could get to sit in front, and when we finally got to church, she got my wife to bring her right to the front for worship.

I think there are some things I can learn here:
1. to look forward to church with enthusiasm;
2. so much so that I take the effort to prepare for church, not just in body but also in mind; and
3. be keen to be right in front as far as Jesus is concerned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a pie chart

Bullying? Stand up!

Family AND Team