Corrinne May Beautiful Seed

Another lyric-rich song from Corrinne May. In our smallness, let's aspire to be everything that God has intended us to be. Not because we are able, but because He is able!

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 2 Cor 12:9

"You can be a witness You can be a prophet
You can make the whole world believe
Break the strongest fortress Change the way the world thinks
You can build a bridge where foes can meet
Hope for the future
Shout it, don't whisper dreams are what make them to be
There is hope in every heartbeat
Tiny as it seems
You're a beautiful seed"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a pie chart

Bullying? Stand up!

Family AND Team