Parenting


Hi all!

You won't believe it, but just yesterday my wife picked me up from work and we decided to drop by the library to read some home magazines (we're moving soon) before buying dinner. Then at 7.30 pm I got a call - "Is someone coming to pick up Natalie?"...


AAAARRRGGHH *MAD SCRAMBLE*


We had forgotten to pick up our daughter from her class which ends at 6.30 pm. Can you believe it? For the avoidance of doubt, this is a NEGATIVE example.

Having an Easter party on Good Friday. We will have easter egg painting, a puppet show and who knows, maybe I'll get the chance to show off some magic tricks (I went for a class 2 years ago in order to be part of the Magic of Love show that went up to Japan - it's really entertaining for the kids and for impressing my aunties haha).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a pie chart

Bullying? Stand up!

Family AND Team